Joe Shirt Round Neck Burgundy Red
Classic burgundy but with a twist – move over granddad!
Also good for that casual look.
Works well with grey (eyes, hair, trousers, shirts).
- Get discount with our "Buy more - Save more" deal.
- Always the right size with our size calculator
- Inside the EU: Free shipping and returns
- Return a pullover? No problem! Any time and reason
- In house service center
Joe Shirt Round Neck
Stylish T-shirt with a subtle crew neck. For the connoisseurs: Joe Shirt weighs in at 165 gr/m2.
What to expect
You’ll be surprised how cool wool is in summer. Merino wool breathes and absorbs transpiration and unpleasant smells.
Made of the finest yarns, the Joe Shirt is so soft that you will love wearing it even next to your skin. Machine washable.
But beware of zippers, belts, and other sharp objects as we cannot repair holes in this Joe.
Take care of your Joe
100% SUPER FINE MERINO WOOL
At 16.5 micron, this wool is even softer than our usual extrafine wool. Merino wool is known for its heat and moisture absorbing qualities. Merino wool keeps heat in, and keeps heat out, which makes it ideal for both summer and winter (and a firm favourite not just among mountaineers).
Merino wool has many fine qualities:
- It retains its shape. No matter how often you wear your Joe.
- Merino wool is colour-fast and will never fade.
- Merino wool is elastic, so you will always look sharp.
- Merino wool is antibacterial and does not absorb odours. Not even after long periods of wear.
This is also why Merino wool doesn’t have to be washed: just airing your pullover out overnight will make it smell fresh again. Still, we advise you to wash your Joe’s at least twice a year to deter moths. Simply throw Joe into the machine, and select the wool program. The structure and fineness of our Merino wool make Joe soft and non-scratchy.
Thank you for your request.
We will send you a message as soon as we have completed the inventory.