Joe Sock Extra Long
Joe doesn't do sale. All our Joes are not only timeless classics but are manufactured and sold at fair prices. Still, we can offer you a sweeter deal if you buy more Joes in one go. We cut down on our costs, and you get a discount. It's a win-win, really.
Note: our socks are excluded from the Buy More Save More deal.
- Inside the EU: Free shipping and returns
- Return a pullover? No problem! Any time and reason
- In house service center
100% Extra Fine Merino Wool
As the name suggests, all Joe products are made of Merino wool. Merino wool is famous for absorbing moisture and heat. It keeps you warm when it's cool and cool when it's hot. There's a reason Merino wool is the material of choice for mountaineers.
This wool has many good qualities:
- It retains its shape. No matter how often you wear your Joe.
- Merino wool is colour fast and will never fade.
- Merino wool is elastic, so you will always look sharp.
- Merino wool is antibacterial and does not absorb odours. Not even after long periods of wear.
- This is also why Merino wool really doesn’t have to be washed: just airing your pullover out overnight will make it smell fresh again.
- Softer than any other type of wool, Merino wool is not scratchy.
- ModelSock Extra Long
- Material 92% extra fine Merino wool, 6% polyamide, 2% comfort spandex?
- Fineness 19,5 microns ?
- Weight 40 grams ?
Why Merino wool
- Super soft
- Temperature regulating
- Moisture wicking
- Retains its shape
- UV protection
- Easy to refresh
Delivery and returns
Delivery | Order before 3:00 pm and we’ll send out your order that same day
Delivery is free of charge within the EU (view all shipping costs). Once your order leaves our warehouse we will send you a Track & Trace code to track your order and the time of delivery.
- Through the post. For more information check out our returns & exchanges page
- Go to one of our brick and mortar stores in Amsterdam, Leidschendam, Antwerp or Düsseldorf.
Uncertain about your size? Based on the experience of our customers, we can thoroughly estimate your size.
Answer below three simple questions and Joe will give you the right advice right away.
John is 1.85 m, weighs 74 kg and wears Medium.
What to expect
Voor wie de True Navy te donker vindt of – waarschijnlijker - voor wie ‘m al heeft, is New Navy de kleur!
Fris blauw met onderliggende zwarte accenten die de trui een classy uitstraling geven.
92% EXTRA FINE MERINO WOOL, 6% POLYAMIDE, 2% COMFORT SPANDEX
Joe Sock is made of a winning combination of Merino wool, polyamide and spandex. Polyamide for strength, spandex for flexibility and elasticity and Merino wool for softness and a sense of luxury. With Merino wool making up the biggest share, Joe Socks do not get clammy or smelly.
Merino wool is praised world wide for its softness, strength, breathability and temperature regulating benefits. In addition, merino wool is 100% natural, renewable and biodegradable. All these beautiful natural properties make merino wool an extremely comfortable fabric to wear. Perfect for all seasons!
HOW TO CARE FOR MERINO WOOL
Thanks to Merino wool’s antibacterial qualities, you don’t have to wash your Joe very often. Just air your Joe outside for a night, and he will be ready for wear the next day!
Still, we recommend washing your Joe every now and then. You can do this simply and easily on the wool wash cycle in the washing machine (30° maximum, spin cycle no more than 600 rpm.). Take a look at the maintenance instructions below for best results.
Take care of your Joe
Your email has not been send. Please try again later.